Thursday, October 11, 2012

Welcome to Mazikeen Studio's Free Jewelry Making Tutorials

Hello and welcome!  Some of you may be familiar with me from my 7/52 Blog, where I am attempting to make seven things a week for a full year.  One of the things that I have discovered while attempting this project is that I've had to challenge myself to really pick up and use new jewelry making techniques!  I mostly use commercial components, but I love my handmade jewelry to have a unique style of its own.  So a lot of the tips and techniques I will be covering here will be how to alter components to make them completely unique to you!  It is my biggest hope that this blog will be fun, informational, or at least inspirational to others in the crafting community.  Stay tuned for updates and projects!

All the best,
Mazi

No comments:

Post a Comment